Bring Your Ideas to Life
MakerSpace for Students
Have an Idea that You want to Create?
Morrison Tech students may request to use the Innovation Center equipment to work on their own projects at any time. There’s no need to worry if you are unsure of where or how to start or operate the equipment needed. You will have plenty of help to get your idea off the ground and running. Complete the Project Request Form below and get your idea moving forward.
Innovation Center Project Guidelines
- No project can begin without being approved.
- Students will purchase materials through the Innovation Center, materials must be paid for before the project is started
- Equipment can only be used after proper training has been provided to the user.
- No equipment is to be used without first checking with the on duty supervisor to make sure it is available and in working order.
- Students will adhere to all Innovation Center Safety Standards and the individual equipment safety guidelines, anyone found not doing so will not be allowed to use the facility.
- Any broken equipment or tools must be reported to the on duty supervisor immediately.
- Students are responsible for cleaning up any debris left behind and putting all tools and other equipment away when they are finished for the day.
- Any projects that require an extended amount of time to complete will need to be put away during times of inactivity.
[fc id='10' align='center'][/fc]