1.Refunds for class cancelled by the institution
If tuition and fees are collected in advance of the start date of a program, and the institution cancels the class, 100% of the tuition and fees collected for that class will be refunded within 30 days of the planned start date.
2. Refunds for students who withdraw on or before the first day of class
If tuition and fees are collected in advance of the start date of classes and the student does not begin classes or withdraws on the first day of class, no more than $100 of the tuition and fees will be retained by the College. The refund will be made within 30 days of the class start date.
3. Refunds for students enrolled prior to visiting the College
Students who have not visited the school facility prior to enrollment will have the opportunity to withdraw without penalty within three days following either attendance at a regularly scheduled orientation or following a tour of the facilities and inspection of equipment.
4. First time students
First time students who officially withdraw from all classes prior to the end of the 10th week of their first semester will have their percent of tuition refund calculated on a prorated basis. i.e. the number of full weeks remaining divided by 16 and expressing this quotient as percent.
5. Refunds for withdrawal after classes begin
· After the first day of classes and during the first 8 calendar days, the college will refund 90% of the tuition.
· After the 8th day of class and through the end of the 4th week, the college will refund 50% of the tuition.
· After the fourth week of classes and through the end of the 8th week of classes, the college will refund 25% of the tuition.
· After the 8th week of class the college will refund 0% of the tuition. For the purpose of calculation, a week of class is any calendar week containing three days of scheduled classes.
For the purpose of calculation, a week of class is any calendar week containing three days of scheduled classes.
Dormitory Room Rental and Security Deposit Refund Policy
New applicants and current students who officially remove their names from the dormitory reservation list by the Friday before the start of the semester will receive a 100% refund of any paid dormitory room rental. No refund will be allowed after the Friday before the start of the semester. Dormitory students will also receive a full refund of the dormitory security deposit fee, less any assessments for excessive wear and tear or damage, after officially ending their dormitory occupancy.
Graduation Fee Refund Policy
Candidates for graduation who do not graduate because of not fulfilling all requirements will receive a 50% refund of paid graduation fees upon request. The graduation fee must be paid again in full if the student becomes a candidate for graduation at a later date.