Morrison Tech Business Services
Morrison Tech is a non-profit, private college specializing in Engineering Technology and Network Administration. Our guiding principles are to provide an educational experience with passion that is student centric, to embrace and drive change in the industries we serve, and to be stewards of engineering technology and network administration
3D Printing Services - Additive Manufacturing
Morrison Tech is a leader in the region for your 3D printing needs. With a multiple styles of 3D Printing and an assortment of material choices, we can quickly bring your CAD Models to the prototype stage, quickly, generally within 24 hours, and extremely affordably. Let Morrison Tech Handle your prototyping needs. Just send a STL or other CAD format file to us and we can send you an quote.
- Large volume filament printers
- Highly accurate SLA printers
- Let us print your prototypes or help you create short run tooling
Custom Coursework / On-Site Training
Let our professional assist your professionalss. Have a few employees that need some assistance in a few skills or an entire department? Morrison Tech can help. We can provide a wide range of coursework and topics to your organization. From a CAD software update, to Finite Element Analysis, we can customize curriculum and instruction to fit your organization's needs. Course work can be given at the College or at your Facility. Just contact us and let us know size of the group, topics in or skills needed, and duration of the training: we will handle the rest.
- Let us create a custom course to help train your employees
- AutoDesk Products, Solidworks, Simens NX, Microstation Products
- Finite Element Analysis, Simulation, Statics, Strength of Materials, OSHA
Looking for an offsite location for your next corporate retreat. Training space or team building activity, then look no further, Morrison Tech has you covered, with small meeting room spaces, computer labs, to a large auditorium. Morrison Tech is a great venue to hold your next event and bring your team closer together.
- Small Conference rooms for meetings
- Auditorium with 350 capacity for large gatherings and presentations
- Variety of technologies available for presentations.
Need a little extra manpower to get a project over the finish line.
- Product Design and Development
- Prototype Creation
- Information Technology