Morrison Tech Graduate Requirements for Associates of Applied Science
The Associate in Applied Science degree will be conferred on students who meet the following requirements:
1. The satisfactory completion of all required program coursework.
2. The satisfactory completion of all courses in oral and written communication indicating proficiency in those areas.
3. The achievement of a 2.00 cumulative grade point average or higher.
4. The payment of all outstanding financial balances due to the college.
5. The filing of an “Intent to Graduate” form with the Registrar by the end of the fourth week of the semester in which the student intends to graduate.
Graduate Academic Honors
Students with a cumulative grade point average of 3.90 – 4.00, will graduate Summa Cum Laude, those attaining an accumulative grade point average of 3.75 -3.89, will graduate Magna Cum Laude, and those attaining an accumulative grade point average of 3.50-3.74 will graduate Cum Laude. Appropriate seals shall designate such honors on the degrees and will be recognized at commencement ceremonies.